My Brick Birthday was founded in 2009 and is a one-stop shop for throwing a Lego Party for children ages 6-14. We supply the venue, invitations, lego experts, over 30 pounds of Lego bricks, games, decorations, and party supplies. Your only job is to sit back, relax, and watch your child have the best birthday ever! Our parties are hosted in the gorgeous art gallery VisArts in Rockville Town Square!
If you live in Montgomery County and you have a child who is crazy for Lego bricks then consider throwing your child a Lego Party this year. We offer pricing plans to fit every budget and all parties are jam-packed with original party games your child won’t soon forget.
In order to build the best birthday, please note the following:
- The birthday child must be turning 6-9. (Check out our new Teen Party for ages 9-14!)
- We cannot accommodate more than 20 children (your child counts as one of the 20).
- We do not supply food but there are many local restaurants in the town center.
- Our parties are equally fun for both boys and girls!
View Our Pricing Guide to Get Started
- Parties are on Saturdays from 1-3 or 4-6 and Sundays from 12-2 or 3-5.
- Please book 1 month ahead of time by emailing Kim.
- To book, a 50% deposit and fully filled out contract is needed. You can read more and download the contract on the VisArts website here.
Kim. A former graphic designer, Kim is now the Birthday Coordinator for VisArts. Kim has taught drama to elementary school children, organized charity events, written party guides professionally, and has volunteered for BrickFair 2009–2012. She is also the proud Aunt of 5 nephews and 3 nieces which means a lot of Lego practice! Kim is here to answer all your party-planning questions so drop her an email.
Co-hosts. Our co-hosts are all former VisArts volunteers and love spending time with children. Their job is to spend extra time with the kids to assure everyone is getting the attention needed.